Why Use an Online Background Check Service
So, you’re an HR manager and want to hire a new employee, but before you do, you want to run a pre-employment background check so you know who you’re hiring. Or, maybe you’re a landlord and just want to make sure your new tenant is actually employed. So that you’ll be sure to get your rent each month. Or, maybe you’re just making sure that the person you met on that online dating site is safe by running a criminal background check.
Looking to invest a chunk of change? It’s always a good idea to obtain a certified background check on an investment broker before you give him/her money or access into your banking accounts. And, it’s also a good idea to check up on possible business partners before you sign a contract. In all these situations, using the best background check service can really help save you time, money and a lot of headaches.
You could spend hours and hours of your own time searching through public databases looking for information about your potential employee, tenant, business partner, etc. But not all the information you’re looking for is easily accessible. Even if you spend hours and hours of your own time searching the web, you can get better information a lot faster by using background check companies.
A great thing about online background checks is that you don’t just have to use them to find information about other people. A lot of these services will let you use them for identity protection. You can sign up for credit monitoring to make sure your identity isn’t stolen. Even run background checks on yourself to make sure the information available about you is absolutely correct.
The best background check companies will give you the information that you are seeking immediately. These companies also make sure that it’s really easy to submit information and access your completed background reports.
Here are a few things to make sure you look for when it comes to choosing an instant background check service:
- The reports you pay for should be accurate or you should receive a full refund.
- You should always protect your credit card information.
- You should have access to quick customer service assistance if you should need it – by phone, email, live chat, etc.
- Banks should provide a complete understanding of what is included in each report before you order and pay for it
- In our background check reviews, we found that the best companies give you a chance to do reverse searching by email address, phone number, birthday and driver’s license numbers. These types of searches can provide you great information that may not always be associated with an individual’s name.
In a world where identity theft is a real threat, background checks online have become more and more important. The more mobile our society becomes, the more we’ll need to worry about background checks. We live in a world where we can’t always just rely on neighborhood gossip or a family’s reputation.
We need more information before we make critical life decisions, like where we’ll live or where our kids will attend school. Lucky for us, we’ve got easy access to some great background check services that will help to ensure we stay safe and protected.